Sunday, June 8, 2008

SATC...finally!

After waiting a whole week, I finally got a two-hour dose of SATC. I watched the movie today, and it was everything a fan like me could ask for! The fashion was amazing! The storyline was exactly what a fan would want for the foursome! It was worth all the jazz! Okay, obviously, since I'm ending my sentences with exclamations, you can tell that I loved, loved, loved the movie! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...that was totally worth all the rainy days this week, stuck at home with the kids, watching Nemo, and just going crazy and waiting for Saturday to come. Thanks to Mon for waiting to watch it with me.

For those SATC fans who haven't seen it, go see it....NOW!

2 comments:

Julie P. said...

i got to see it this week too! i liked it but i don't think i liked it as much as you did... the last half was a little slow and i didn't think jennifer hudson added anything to the plot.

but you're right... total eye candy with all the shoes and great fashion (except for the bird on carrie's head!!)

lycette said...

Nice pics. Tessa is really growing fast. I can't wait to see the movie. Siisa said she would come with me even though she already saw it with Chris. I think it would be pushing it if i asked Uncle Mike to come. take care. love ya and kisses to K & T