Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Problem of the week

No, these are not the problems I had to do in Math class. Last week, Karch didn't take his naps. We solved that problem by driving him around until he fell asleep. Yes, him napping is worth the high gas prices. Then, roseloa has entered our home. Karch had a high fever from Thursday to Saturday, vomitted on Saturday, had diarrhea from Sunday to today, and then had rashes today. I changed a total of 11 diapers today (Tessa and Karch combined)! I finally went to the doctor today, and he was diagnosed with roseloa. I hope Tessa doesn't get it, or I hope Tessa already got it. She did show some mild symptoms last week. Stay tuned for next week's problem. Gee, I swear, I'm missing those Math problems from high school...of course, just at this moment.

2 comments:

Julie P. said...

oh no! that sounds awful. i hope karch feels better soon. and i hope nobody else gets sick!

Mrs. Bueno said...

i know, it's pretty bad! oh well, they say that roseola only happens once. so, that's a good thing.