Thursday, June 26, 2008

From a twosome to foursome...(a reflection of our lives on our three-year anniversary)

From two...


to four....


Our family multiplied in the span of three years! My, how things changed! Three years ago, our idea of waking up early was before noon. Now, the idea of waking up after 8 am is considered late! Things are certainly different now, but, most of the time, this different life is quite fun! Of course, our idea of fun has changed as well!

Yesterday was our three-anniversary. Again, we had a family-filled anniversary. Ray took the day off, and we went to have lunch at the Marriott where we had our wedding reception. Then, thanks to my mom, we had dinner at The Keg. Afterwards, my mom babysat, so Ray and I can watch Iron Man in an actual movie theatre and not the drive-in. All in all, we had great times, and I look forward to having a lifetime of anniversaries with Ray and spending them with the family.

No comments: