Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Napless in Vancouver

I don't know what it is, but it's been three days that Karch has skipped his one and only afternoon nap! Thank goodness, Tessa is still napping regularly. Lately, all I've been doing is putting Karch down in his room, while I lay next to him. I end up falling asleep, and he ends up playing with his pillows! Do you think this is the end of his naps?! Oh gosh, help me! I should have ferberized him when I had the chance. Oh well, at least, I'm able to nap, while he has his "down time."

On a side note, we just wanted to thank Gabriela and Ed for the pasta from Italy that they sent to us. K & T loved it!


1 comment:

Julie P. said...

oh no! but at least you get to take a nap!

what kind of double stroller do you guys have? looks like a maclaren... do you like it? i need to get a smaller double stroller to keep in the car.