Monday, April 5, 2010

Party of Five

This past Friday, I began to feel consistent contractions. Since I was GBS positive, I needed to get to the hospital as quickly as possible. I was admitted at 4:30 pm. I was only in the early labour stage from then until 3:30 a.m. I thought that I would be sent home in the morning. But things quickly progressed. My water broke at 5:00 a.m, and Maryn made her grand entrance at 5:53 a.m on April 3rd, weighing 8.8 lbs and measuring 52 cm. We are now officially a family of five and could not be happier.


A just-born Maryn Sofia Lalia Bueno

Party of Five

With the very awesome Dr. Lebl

Maryn with Ninang Rika and Ninong Dan

Maryn visiting Lola Vima on Easter Sunday

With Ninong Mike and T. Lo

We hope you all had a blessed Easter!

2 comments:

Julie said...

congrats again!! such a beautiful family!! xxoo

Julie said...

congrats again!! such a beautiful family!! xxoo