Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Bit of Blogstaking and Thanksgiving

I came across this entry from C Jane's blog. Now, this is a husband who knows how to take care of his wife postpartum. This was definitely a nice read, but I am very, very thankful that Ray knows a thing or two about taking care of me and the kids. He's back to work now after two weeks of being off, but he still makes sure that I am getting plenty of rest and that the kids, especially K & T, are getting the care and attention they need when I can't fully give it to them yet.

Of course, my mom is also helping us out. She is coming to the house everyday after her work to help me put the kids to bed.

Yes, I'm very lucky indeed.

Now, what am I going to do when Ray is at work and my mom goes away on vacation next week?!

No comments: