Monday, December 1, 2008

While the parents are away, the kids will play...

My mom kindly took the K & T for the day (which is a first, so we're all proud of her!), so Ray and I could go Thanksgiving shopping across the border on our own. It has been so long since Ray and I were able to shop on our own that it was a wonderful treat for us, but not so good for our pockets. It is crazy how much we can spend without the kids rushing us to just get our shopping done! Oh well, it was our first shopping date in a long while, so I guess it was all worth it. 24 days til' Christmas, and we're almost done shopping!


K & T relaxing in the morning:



My mom's makeshift gate:



Tessa making a mess eating spaghetti:








1 comment:

Julie P. said...

hurray for grandma grace! did she survive? and more importantly, will she do it again?? my mom can barely make it through the morning with the kids -- and that's when we're home too! she always has to take a 3-hour nap when she's at our house!!