Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Let the Christmas celebrations begin...

Since I have self-diagnosed myself with cabin fever (it's snowing yet again here!), I might as well reminisce on the times this month when we were able to actuallty go out and celebrate good times with wonderful friends. Here are some pictures from this holiday season's festive get-togethers:


Here we are at High Tea with the Unicorns (my high school friends; we were Sweet Valley High inspired, so we decided to call ourselves that in high school!)



We had Christmas dinner at a Mexican Restaurant; here's Senorito Karchy.



Here's T waiting for our annual Christmas dinner with Jeff, Mon, Lor, and Mike. (You guys should all be proud-Ray and I prepared a turkey dinner right after my last day of work. But remind me not to do that again!):


Here we are with Jeff, Mon, Lor, and Mike:



Here we are at the Motovaselans:


The Dadas:






The Mamas:



And our get-together at the Rivases (Here I am with the hostess, Charina, and Tre, our friend Sandra's adorable son.):



Merry Christmas Eve, everyone!

No comments: