Monday, September 1, 2008

Reality Bites

Okay, it's that time of the year again: summer has ended, and school will be back in session tomorrow. So you know what that means, I'm officially a working mom starting tomorrow! I can't believe it's already been 11 months since T was born. This school year, I'll be working part-time at a local high school, jobsharing with a fellow teacher's ESL's teaching assignment. I'll also be working for a school affiliated with the BC Homeschool Association as a Special Needs Teacher. This job allows me the flexibility to work from home and to visit homeschooled students every quarter to monitor their progress according to their IEPs (Individual Education Plan). This week will be a major adjustment to all of us; on top of that, we have to prepare for T's first birthday which is coming up pretty soon!

Until next blog...

1 comment:

Blog Name Here said...

Best of luck in your new job, Jung! -Edson & Gabriela