Monday, September 15, 2008

Other Happenings in YVR

Okay, I haven't blogged in awhile so I'll share a few things in this blog. It's been so hectic since I've gone back to work, so I really have no time to do anything but work or be with K & T. It's taking awhile to get into a sane routine.

Anyway, besides being busy with work, here are some of the things that happened in the first couple weeks of September.


1. Tessa turned 11 months. Our baby girl is growing so quickly and is growing 4 teeth all at once. Check out what she can do in this videoclip.




2. My dad came to visit K & T. This was the first time my dad has ever met his grandkids. The kids had a blast with their Yoyo, as Karchy would say. Plus, thanks to my dad, I was able to have some "me" time, but of course my "me" time involved a lot of catching up with work! Ray was also able to catch up on his sleep in the mornings, while my dad spent time with K & T. As well, we were able to enjoy some homecooked meals made by my dad. My dad's visit was short and sweet.

1 comment:

Blog Name Here said...

It looks like Karchy has some competition...-Edson
Tessa, say, "Ninog Edson is great!" -Gabriela