Monday, August 11, 2008

Welcome to Sodor...

Today, K, T, and I and went to a local garden store where they have a Thomas train that tours customers around the store's vicinity. This store is excellent for kids, as they even have an outdoor play area and cars and bikes for children to use while parents look around. I wish every place I go to have these perks! The kids, especially Karchy, had an awesome time; except, of course, when it was time to go home. Karch threw a tantrum and made me chase him around the store, and one of the store clerks had to carry Tessa for me while I dragged Karch out of the store and put him in his carseat. Yeah, fun times. Nonetheless, it was all worth it since Karch has been wanting to go for what seems like forever now to see the trains!






1 comment:

Julie P. said...

looks like fun - except the tantrum and the stranger-having-to-carry-your-baby-for-you part.
we're going to a thomas event tomorrow also with real life-size thomas and friends trains! (ok, i can't believe i'm excited about going to a TRAIN EXHIBIT, what has my life come to???)