Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Playing Tag

I was tagged by my cousin, Hoolie. So, here some facts about me...

10 Years Ago: August 1998
I just graduated from high school. I came home from a month of being in NYC with a friend and then prepared for university.

5 Years Ago: August 2003
Ray and I were still dating. I was just finishing my Bachelor of Education program and got hired at a local international school in Vancouver.

5 months Ago: March 2008
We were preparing for Karch and Tessa's double celebration. Karch turned two, and Tessa was baptised. We also hosted two international students, and I taught ESL during Spring Break.

5 Things on My List of Things to Do Tomorrow
1. Get my haircut and coloured.
2. Go to a job interview.
3. Call Maytag.
4. Go to a birthday party.
5. Pack.

5 Places I've lived
I haven't lived in 5 places, I've only lived in two: Canada and the Philippines.

5 Things People Don't Know About Me:

1. I think giving birth to K & T were easier than the first few weeks of taking care of them.
2. I'm a big Reese Witherspoon fan.
3. I want to do my M.Ed in Special Education...one day.
4. I get my house cleaned at least once a month.
5. I haven't drank an ounce of alcohol since my wedding day.

I don't really know any bloggers, so I guess I can't really tag anyone. So whoever blogs and reads this, I tag you!

No comments: