Sunday, March 28, 2010

Babies and Birds

Tessa and I enjoyed our time at my baby shower, hosted by my mom and my two BFFs, Monika and Lorraine, this past weekend.



It was a small shower attended by close friends and family. Here's Tessa and me with one of baby Bueno #3's godmothers, Erika.


I especially loved the decor that Carlen and Caryl, two of my most creative friends, made to complement the bird theme of the shower.



Here are some of the decor they made, inspired by rufflesandstuff.

Baby words banners




An advice tree where guests wrote down their advice for me.
Carlen, Caryl, and Lor also made some favours for the guests to bring home.
They made hair clips and wrapped some chocolate egg treats for the guests.




A bird-nest inspired cupcake tree prepared by Monika and Lorraine


Thanks to my mom, Monika, and Lorraine for hosting my baby shower. I enjoyed spending time with my closest friends, eating good food, playing games, and sharing some laughs. As you can tell by these pictures on this Kodak Gallery slideshow.

Now...when is this baby coming?