Tuesday, January 27, 2009

January Birthdays, a Wintry Day, and Happy Chinese New Year

Birthdays, birthdays, and more birthdays have filled our January calendar. I guess, it's not just Ray and I who celebrate their birthdays in January. So, before I continue to blog, the Buenos would like to greet my cousin Hoolie and Tito Chito a happy birthday. We also had a handful of friends who celebrated their birthdays this month: Wil, Margaux, Ara, Paolo, and our friends' son Xavien.

Today, it snowed in Vancouver. Thank goodness, it wasn't too much. I was still able to go to drive and do an extra shift for the school board. Plus, we were even able to go for a (plastic) sleigh ride (Thanks to the Cruzes for sleigh!) to and from our mailbox!










Happy Chinese New Year to all!

1 comment:

Julie P. said...

thanks for the birthday shout out!