Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick or Treating in the mall and in the 80s



The weather was not cooperating this Halloween, so Ray and I took K & T to the mall for some trick or treating. Surprisingly, our neighbourhood mall was awesome at keeping the kiddies in order.












The next day, we went to Jack's birthday and we partied like it was in the 80s. It was great fun for everyone. As you can see, the Bueno clan were good sports and dressed as an 80s family. Ray even wore his Guess bomber jacket from the 80s. Ray and Karch dressed the same as 80s sports stars. Tessa was Punky Brewster with her mismatched outfit and funky sneakers. I also dressed up... as an 80s mom. All the Filipino moms (as in Jack's grandmas and grandaunts) at the party said I looked just like them in the 80s. I guess, that should be a compliment since that meant I mastered the 80s look (Thanks to Value Village and my mom's jean leggings circa 1989); I'm not really sure. What do you think?






No comments: