Saturday, May 10, 2008

Out and about

We finally got our single-pane windows replaced to more energy-efficient ones on Thursday. That's a good thing! Unfortunately, I was forced to take the kids out of the house for five hours straight! I haven't really done that...EVER. So, Thursday was a whole different story. I took BOTH K & T to a playgroup (Tessa's first playgroup experience, but I forgot my camera!), shopping, and then to a nearby coffeehouse for lunch. By the time we got home, the kids were napping in the car. When they woke up, we still couldn't come in the house, so we had to stay outside. It was tough work. I don't know how other moms do it! I looked like more than my usual mess by the end of it all. At least, I know I can actually take both K & T out on my own for more than just a walk to the park. Small steps, I tell you!

No comments: