Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Views from Cloverdale

This was our view before the construction started on our street and why we fell in love with our house: This is our view right now and why I sometimes wish I lived in the houses they are building (The houses are newer than mine!) and why Karch loves trucks and anything to do with construction (Trucks and construction machines are all over our street!):





This is the view I see when I walk Karch and Tessa on a sunny day:











Yeah, I know I shouldn't complain too much. Even if the developers have taken our view, I know I can always walk around and see the mountain range. I heart Cloverdale!

2 comments:

Lianne said...

Wow. That is still a super gorgeous view regardless of the construction. I love that mountain skyline.

I really need to visit you guys!

Mrs. Bueno said...

Yeah, it's awesome when it's a nice day. Believe it or not, there's a heritage cemetery that we walk to from our place. That's the view from its highest point. Cool, eh?