Friday, January 25, 2008

Yay moments!

Not only did we get to travel this month, but we had a few yay moments!

Yay # 1:

Karchy is off the bottle! Thanks to the stomach flu, Ray and I were scared of giving Karchy milk, so we just kept on using the sippy cup to give him juice and water. Although Karchy kept on asking for his "nana" as he calls his milk, we were tough and did not give it to him. After a couple days, he didn't ask for it anymore. And that is how Karchy is off the bottle. Yay for us and Karchy!

Yay # 2:

Karchy and Tessa now have a routine! Ray is not really into routine, but I am! So I'm SOOO glad that I now have a routine I can rely on. I heart routines!

Yay # 3:

Tessa does not need to be carried all the time anymore. She's been Ferberized. I know some people are against this method of crying out, but I'm now a convert! Not only does Tessa get the sleep she needs, but I am now able to do things like blog!

That's all for now! I'll try to blog more consistently from now on. I'll also try to take more pictures. I haven't done that in awhile!

No comments: