Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Halloween!

While I'm free from my feeding duties and Karchy is occupied, I might as well keep blogging! Our Halloween was a quiet one. I decided to go to the mall, thinking it would be an easier time with Karchy. But the mall was packed with moms, dads, strollers, and kids! Not only that, but not all the stores gave out candy and the stores that did give out candy didn't really give out good candy. After visiting 5 stores, I decided to call it a day. At least, Karchy was able to dress up as a pumpkin (a HMD from Karchy's [Tito] Justin) and experience a little bit of Halloween. By the way, I thank Lorraine and Mike for coming with me because handling a stroller and an active 19-month old is not a one-woman job! Thank goodness, my mom took care of Tessa! But Tessa still had some Halloween spirit. Check out her hat from Tita Rika!

No comments: